Skill: We are looking for a passionate and out of the box thinking Test Engineer for one of our product engineering group with a strong technical understanding of web applications and their testing. As a test engineer you are the owner of quality excellence with no compromises. In this position you will be collaborating with our engineering, product and cross functional teams in coming up with testing criteria for our most complex, ever-changing technology products. We are looking for talented individuals with strong coding and testing background who can come up with super clean, optimized automation and testing.
The individual must be a self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving abilities and must be skilful in prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment along with excellent communication skills in relaying and enforcing these priorities within and across the teams.
• Create concise test plans with little requirements
• Design, Implement, and maintain Test Automation Frameworks, service-isolated Integration tests, and End-to-end tests for web-scale services.
• Automate release processes for fast release
• Analyse failures, debug & track them, and drive them to resolution
Experience: • 3-5 years of testing experience testing web applications
• Strong understanding of Java and Java based web architecture
• Experience testing RESTful web service APIs
• Proficient in at least one scripting language (Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl)
• Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills
• Adept at working as a team as well as solo player
• Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Must be proactive and self manageable.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Education: • Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Experience with performance testing of large scale systems
• Experience with working on Mobile automation platforms.
• Experience working with Android mobile testing with Espresso
• Experience working with IOS mobile testing tools and suites, specifically with Kif
• Experience with automation tools (Selenium, Watir, TestNG, Silk Test, Win Runner)
• Any experience with Swift programming would be strongly preferred