Skill: Searching for your dream job? Here, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a HRIT Business Analyst to join our HRIT Workforce Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM, reporting, integration processes, and other 3rd party HR tools.
• Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements
• Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
• Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build QA/test, deploy, & support components
• Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners.
• Lead and support communication and training
• Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale
• Putting LinkedIn members first and able to follow Sarbanes Oxley compliance controls
Experience: Required Qualifications:
• 4+ years of experience supporting HR systems
• 2+ years of experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM system
• Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, business processes, reporting, calculated fields, EIBs, one or two key domains such as Compensation, Talent Management, Absence Management, and Time Tracking
Education: Preferred Qualifications:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
• Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work
• Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company
• Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity
• Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences