Skill: Must haves:
• An experienced software quality engineer, with strong track record of excellence, and of delivering high quality innovative software
• Experience developing and/or testing REST APIs & Java/JUnit based applications
• Experience of continuous integration test environments (like Hudson) and automation frameworks like Selenium/WebDriver/TestNG
• Quality Assurance background
• Ability to communicate effectively with developers, product, operations, release management
• Ability to understand and articulate how changes in technology impact customer experience, able to lead the test effort and defining strategic testing approach:
1. Support the quality and sustaining engineering efforts.
2. Responsible for the qualification, sustaining engineering, and project delivery of software projects ranging from web and services technology stacks, big data, and mobile.
3. Lead internal and external cross-functional discussions while driving problems towards a solution.
4. Utilize knowledge and experience with multiple mainstream testing frameworks such as Selenium, managing contractors offshore, black box testing, various development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall, shipping client-server solutions (e.g. mobile) as well as web-based solutions, and test automation approaches and architecture.
5. Work in a team environment.