Experience: Job Description:
· Experienced Technical Recruiter with experience in recruiting software engineering roles
· Manage the entire recruiting workflow from pipeline generation to closing the position
· Analyze research and understand requirements to identify qualified talent
· Probe to understand key requirements and develop sourcing strategies
· Good knowledge of Technologies, Technical Roles and technical skills.
· Expert on resume search using portals, search engines, social media tools etc to identify candidates
· Evaluate/Screen candidates for a technical and cultural fit; Understand candidates job preferences and prepare small write-ups to present the candidates to hiring / Account Managers.
· Follow-up and Coordination of interviews
· Self driven, Confident and comfortable with other team members as well as independently
· Build/maintain a pipeline of passive candidates, leveraging various sourcing avenues
· Manage job postings and applicants
· To be the initial point of contact for candidates, educate them/answer their questions regarding the company, the project, the opportunity, and the work environment
· Previous experience in recruiting for Software Engineering Roles, sourcing and screening software candidates.
· The right fit will be the one who is self motivated, with good communication skills and positive attitude, result oriented and has a desire to do good work
· Extensive experience in sourcing and identifying candidates through various portals and social media and other non-traditional methods (e.g. Boolean, LinkedIn, Indeed, facebook, talentbin etc.)
· Ability to quickly understand the given requirement and good understanding of keywords.
· Proven ability to Evaluate, Screen and Understand Candidates preferences.
· Good knowledge of US Tax Terms