Skill: Required Skills:
• Excellent programming skills in one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#
• Experience writing backend integration and API tests.
• Experience with JUnit or TestNG frameworks
• Experience testing RESTful web service APIs
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
• Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes and tools.
• Knowledge of relational databases/SQL, NoSQL structured datasolutions, Data Warehousing and ETL tools, network and file system protocols.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
• Programming experience with Ruby (in addition to any of the required OO languages)
• Experience working with mobile client-server architectures and automation
• Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies.
• Implement and execute test strategies on web applications and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
• Design and develop Integration, Performance, Scalability, and Stress tests using industry standard tools (TestNG, Selenium, Webdriver or JUnit).
• Assist in capacity planning and certify backend services.
• Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts.
• Define, implement and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
• Advocate for customers and operations in design reviews.
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science, EE or related field.