Skill: PRPC-based solutions, PRPC v6.x (preferably V7.1.x or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities, UI design, database integration, services integration and Case flow with Pega components,
We are looking for Pega Developer at San Francisco, CA location.
- 7+ years experience in design, development and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including lead role to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- 5+ years experience with PRPC v6.x (preferably V7.1.x or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities
- Translate business requirements into BPM Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) technology specific System Level specifications
- Participates and contributes in Design sessions with Pega Development team
- Ensures right methodology, guardrails and best practices around PRPC are adhered
- Develop UI design, database integration, services integration and Case flow with Pega components
- Previous experience as a lead architect/developer on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
- Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle. Should be proficient in SQL commands
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like Jakarta tomcat, BEA Weblogic or JBOSS.
- Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
Education: BS in Computer Science/Engineering, plus 5-7 of experience