Skill: - Ability to manage stakeholder expectations; plan and estimate work; manage priorities; manage resources
- Working knowledge of web and mobile development technologies/tools, including HTML/CSS/JS, Adobe CS, e-commerce platforms, content management systems, social media, search marketing, analytics and quality assurance.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- eCommerce or Retail experience.
Experience: We're looking for an organized and versatile Jr. Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering projects supporting our wide variety of eCommerce initiatives.
- Serve as the Project Manager on small to medium project
- Work with Product Owners to develop project roadmaps which align to business objectives and sequenced by priority and resource availability
- Organize project details so that the teams can execute their work in an efficient manner
- Maintain and upload final files to shared repositories, web servers, and review/test assets in Staging
- Communicate details related to all projects in a professional and productive manner
- Drive efficiency by utilizing existing Project Management