Skill: The Business Analyst works as liaison among project stakeholders in order to obtain, analyze, communicate, and develop business requirements primarily for the enterprise speech-enabled IVR application. The Business Analyst will understand business problems and recommend solutions which align with enterprise goals.
The Business Analyst plays a durable role throughout the Development Lifecycle that includes gathering and documenting business requirements, creating use case scenarios, modeling business process, and participating in the overall planning that will ensure the system delivered meets the needs of the business.
1. Analyzes the business/user requirements and translates them into IVR and CTI desktop application requirements.
2. Documents the business impact of the systems issues.
3. Assists in formulating and defining requirements, design, testing, implementation, and training.
4. Acts as liaison between systems development staff, management and system end-users.
5. Defines and manages the scope of a business solution to meet project goals and timelines.
6. Supports production development activities, such as application installs.
7. Develops clear and concise ad-hoc IVR call detail reports utilizing the SQL developer tool.
Experience: • A minimum of five years experience in information technology required.
• At least two years in business systems design and analysis required.
• At least five years of experience working with IVR applications
• Three years working in the healthcare industry preferred.
• Previous experience working with Contact Centers and Contact Center Applications (all levels; Customer Service agents and Management)
1. Strong understanding of current technology and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
2. Experience with project and cross-functional team coordination within multiple application environments.
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Possess thorough understanding of business analysis techniques and tools as they relate to IVR and CTI applications.
5. Understands basic telecom functions: DNIS, ANI, and skillset routing
6. Experience with IVR communication features: Speech Technology, DTMF, and Text to Speech technology
7. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various levels of management.
8. Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
9. MS Office Professional including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
10. Proficient in SQL for Oracle.
11. Ability to analyze IVR call detail data and develop Business Intelligence reports using SQL queries.
12. Problem solving skills: Adept in responding to new information, shifting priorities, changing conditions, and unexpected obstacles.
13. Strong communication and integration skills: Ability to train, and ability to effectively communicate with customers including listening, asking relevant questions, giving appropriate guidance and feedback.
14. Facilitator role: Manage meetings & Conflict resolution.
15. Works independently with only general direction and minimal supervision. Uses skills and abilities to complete complex tasks, including deciding which processes to use.
16. Has the ability to self manage own time and prioritize work to meet timelines.
17. Demonstrate ability to reason logically and provide effective solution to complex problems. Make quality decisions based on facts and business priorities.
18. Provides alternative solutions when unable to deliver a requested product/service to the customer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent professional experience required.