Skill: Business Development Manager - IT Consulting / Staffing
* Develops sales plans/approaches. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
* Understand prospective clients business objectives and match those with deliverable
* Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented
* Develop and manage full life-cycle account and sales plans from proposal presentation through closing clients on selecting us as a solutions provider
* Act as the primary interface between Company and the customer on all matters including account performance, delivery, billing and negotiation of contract agreements
* Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
* Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
* Exceptional communication, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
* Ability to work effectively in team environments.
* Regularly communicate with the recruiting team to identify highly placeable candidates/employees to place with target accounts.
* We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, holiday and vacation pay. We also have a on-site gym that is a few steps away from the office for you to utilize!
Experience: * Proven outside direct staffing / IT Consulting sales experience.
* Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, closing techniques and pricing proposals.