Skill: Provide white box testing using C/C++ or Java. Report testing status, escalating issues as appropriate. Track software defects and issues. Work closely with developers to resolve issues or confusion. Proactively solve problems, suggest process improvements. Identify project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk.
Project: QE support for the After Sales and Identity work to validate money movement flows.
2. Have written automation with Selenium Webdriver
3. Have tested REST services, and SOAP services.
A. Writing Selenium Web Automation.
B. Testing REST Services for Identity.
C. Writing Test Plans
D. Executing Test Cases, and setting up Continuous Integration jobs in Jenkins.
E. Tracking Test Results
Experience: Any technology companies or a particular industry background that you would like them to come from?
A. A Quality Engineering background is a plus, although we will consider Product Developers who are interested in moving to QE.
B. Quality Engineers who have previous worked at eBay, PayPal, Google, Facebox, Walmart, Amazon, or other large eCommerce Companies.
• The candidates need to be Quality Engineers.
• The candidates will be expected to write Test Automation code in Java.
• Candidates must have experience in Selenium.
• Candidates should have 5 years + experience.
• Candidates should have worked at major eCommerce Companies before.