Skill: The engineering culture at Company is based on building and integrating cutting-edge technologies while encouraging creativity, innovation, and expansion. Our engineers constantly raise the bar for excellence, motivating each other to tackle challenges and take intelligent risks. The industry is moving fast and our engineers are right there with it!
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and release of a set of internal automation/integration tools and custom web apps to the software development life cycle, with a focus on testing. You will interact with other members of the talent solution and technology team to demonstrate designs, integrate with our existing tool chain, and iterate based on team feedback. The solutions will be used throughout the engineering organization.
Technically, you are a generalist. You are skilled in object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns. You’ve written extensive code for the web applications at all vertical layers of the stack, from server configuration, to databases to MVC to CSS.
- 5+ years professional software development experience with any open source development language
- A minimum of 2 years of professional Python development
- Experience in developing applications and all three tiers
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design, with proficiency in object-oriented design principles
Experience: - 3+ years professional MySQL experience
- Experience using Linux or Unix
- Ability to work end-to-end on all aspects of MVC including UI design and implementation
- Broad and Deep Internet understanding on the insides of HTTP and web technologies
- You thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, and iterative programming environment. You meet your commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration