Skill: Role and Responsibilities
• Support the sales process of Formation Platform.
• Support customers with technical presentations on product benefits.
• Design, Build and Support of our product or third party components for customers.
• Participate in the design of customer solutions.
• Run technology proof of concepts at customer sites.
• Install and Integrate Formation platform in customer environments.
• Provide customer monitoring and automation assistance.
• Interact with the Formation product Developmet and engineering organizations to discuss new features required by customers.
• Replicate customer environments in the Formation cloud, reproduce bugs and file engg bug reports.
• Technical Liaison between customers and channel partners
Experience: Technical Skills
• UNIX/Linux system administration.
• Significant understanding of hardware, especially x86 platforms and Networking architectures.
• Deep understanding of storage environments (NAS, SAN, RAID, distributed filesystem, object storage, Restful API, Amazon S3, OpenStack).
• Strong skills in scripting languages like python.
• Ability to create high-quality technical and business documentation.
• Ability to understand and report customer needs.
• Manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to work with minimum supervision and support customers in 24x7 situations.
Education: This is a mid level (4 Yrs+ experience) position that will require travel up to 50% of the time; OTE will be based on experience and achieving MBOs.