Skill: This individual will work alongside a team of project managers and program managers. We interact closely with various teams within HR and other functions to lead complex programs of varying size and duration. This role provides interesting, varied work and successful execution will require innovative thinking in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. There will be a core focus in championing initiatives that support the transformation of the employee experience within the company.
We are a company who prides itself in creating economic opportunity for every professional in the world. Our people make a difference. From a cultural fit standpoint, we look for leaders. It is expected that you be open, honest, and constructive. We also require fast, high quality decision-making: we need someone that can get stuff done. Finally, we want someone that can work hard AND have fun!
• Work with project sponsors and the functional leaders to craft and confirm project objectives
• Craft and articulate project plans and where applicable change management plans
• Mobilize project teams and clearly articulate the plan along with roles and responsibilities for each project team member and stakeholder
• Build strong relationships with the project sponsor and teams and be a trusted partner within LinkedIn to drive the project to successful completion and resolve issues where necessary.
• Drive multiple, concurrent global HR projects of varying complexity.
• Execute all deliverables throughout the full project lifecycle. Agile project methodologies may need to be utilized based on the nature of the project. This includes execution of project deliverables by phase, coordination of internal and cross-functional resources, and regular project statuses in cadences agreed upon between the project teams and business stakeholders.
Education: Basic Qualifications:
• 5+ years of project/program management, within a management consulting firm is strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of experience leading projects leveraging 1 or more software development methodologies, Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM
• Experience with Project Management tools: MS Excel, MS Project, Google Equivalent (Smart Sheets, etc.)
• Must be Tech and Business Savvy
• Undergraduate degree is essential: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts.
• Demonstrated results in contributing to complex, cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
• Comfort with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel required
• Ability to work independently across multiple groups in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
• Ownership Mentality - Sets goals and drives to their fulfilment