Skill: Job description:
This position is a hands on technical role on the company’s product development team. The product line includes a number of consumer facing taxi, petro and retail media devices that facilities delivery of media and acceptance of payment on the device. In this position, you will work to design and develop the product features that meet the acceptance criteria outlined by the product manager, free of any bugs. You would also be responsible to provide architecture and design documents. Occasional travel may be required to participate in technical discussions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create design documents, code, and test, integrate and release solutions.
• Create SRS, architecture document, functional specification.
• Develop products using C/C++ on Linux and Windows.•Strong knowledge of OOA/OOD.
• Knowledge of C#.NET programming is plus
• Experience with web services, XML, XSD
• Experience in multithreaded programming, socket programming and RPC.
• Work with the application team for issue investigation/resolution
• Work and coordinate tasks across geographically dispersed teams
• Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple assignments with minimum supervision.
• BE/Btech degree in or Computer Science (CS), Electronics and communication (ECE) required.
• Working experience with embedded system application stack is plus.
• Knowledge of in-memory or light weight databases a plus•Min 5 years of experience with system software development tools on windows and Linux using C/C++