Skill: This role coordinates all technical aspects of implementing the Company’s Secure Commerce Integration offering for clients from inception to pre-production. May include work at client site from time to time. Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, technical sales analysts/engineers, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams. The Implementation Specialist’s core focus is supporting third-party developers and ISVs during their implementation of the SCI offering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives. ï‚• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Specialization in Back-End Development
• Thorough understanding of SQL and relational database technologies - Ideal candidate has significant experience and understanding of relational database technology, has designed database schemas and written complex SQL queries to extract data into a Java programming environment.
• Experience with MapReduce, Hadoop, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, MySQL, AWS is a plus.
• Specialization – UI / Front-End Developer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum 2 years Java web application & database programming experience.
• Thorough understanding of N-tier web architectures and core Java web APIs specifically including core JDK 1.6, JavaServlets, JDB.