Skill: We are seeking a highly motivated and innovative individual to join embedded SQA group in SJC. The candidate would be part of an international development team that is responsible for the development of the test tools for the various products solutions ranging from embedded firmware to user interface applications and everything in between.
Requirements/Knowledge & Experience
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
• At least 1 year Proven experience of mobile applications development and testing for Android.
• Strong C/C++ programming and scripting using Python, bash as well others
• Proven experience developing over various embedded software architectures including Embedded Linux.
• Extensive knowledge in various technologies including communications (Wi-Fi, BT, Radio, protocols), security, power management.
• Proven ability of leading a small team of 2-3 engineers.
• Experience with phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system & user test)
• Proven ability to work in a multitasking and dynamic environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skill.
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be initiative, fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator with desire and motivation to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
• Work with hardware, software, QA and product management teams.
• High sense of urgency and Flexible to work overtime when needed.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Experience: Additional Requirements
1. Experience with the banking/financial industry/payment applications.
2. Development of cross platform and cross functional solutions.
3. Experience with one or more of the following tools Jira, Confluence and JAMA
4. Ability Travel and fieldwork, including international travel, required.