Skill: • Develop Java server applications using a variety of frameworks. Define and implementation of DB schemas, REST API interfaces.
• Manage and administer the deployment of the applications on Amazon Web Services cloud.
• Discuss with Product managers, UX designers to gather requirements, and arrive at creative solutions.
• Collaborate and work interactively with other team members to implement and test the end-to-end solution. Troubleshoot potential issues.
• Make active contributions to design, status and demo meetings, and present solutions objectively.
• Have a strong desire to learn new technologies.
Experience: • 5 years experience in Java server side development
• BSCS or relevant experience
• Strong skills in Core Java, J2EE, JDBC and Web Services
• Excellent understanding of REST interfaces, web application development and multi-tier architecture
• Solid Experience working with a Relational DB (preferably MySQL), and Web Application Servers (preferably Tomcat)
• Good working knowledge of Cloud hosted solutions, preferably Amazon Web Services. Good understanding of Docker and deployment on AWS services and tools (EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, CloudFront etc).
• Work interactively with other team members for the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions
• Strong desire to learn new technologies