Skill: The candidate will be responsible for designing and executing tests ((including manual testing) which will meet the products requirements, to ensure that all produced solutions meet or exceed Company quality standards.
• Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
• Basic Linux user/admin capabilities
• Able to setup test environment for testing and defect reproduction/duplicaâ€‹tion
• Must be able to work independently
• Knowledge in QA methodologies and software development life cycles
• Experienced with Performance, Stress and exploratory testing
• Proven ability to work in a multitasking and dynamic environment
• Must be self-driven, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a fast learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Familiar with JIRA, CQ, JAMA, Conflounce and Artifactory - a plus
• Experience with payment systems and payment systems testing is a plus
• 3+ years of experience in manual software testing
Education: BSc in Computer Science or a related field