Skill: Position Overview:
In this position, you shall be responsible for the overall leadership, planning, coordination, control and completion of state-of-the-art mobile technology programs, involving cross-functional and multi-site teams. Responsibilities shall include ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The prospective candidate must be a motivated and dynamic individual who is capable of multi-tasking and is able to manage multiple teams and tasks within a given time period. The candidate must have a proven knowledge of program management aspects and techniques including program creation and maintenance, requirements management, budget management, resource management, strategic planning, and risk / issue mitigation. Familiarity with PMBOK methodologies and standard product life cycle practices is required. Familiarity with mobile payment systems, networking, embedded systems, including hardware and software development, is required.
• Responsible for the planning and successful on-time execution of complex programs involving multiple cross-functional organizations and global teams. Lead and manage program teams which are comprised of both internal and external groups.
• Lead the planning and implementation of programs from creation thru market introduction and roll-out. Oversee the launch and execution of programs pertaining to embedded devices and system solutions.
• Duties include definition of program scope, goals and deliverables, definition of program tasks and resource requirements, development of full scale program schedules, management of program budget, identification and mitigation of program risks and management of tasks to bring the program to a successful completion.
• Responsible for establishing effective communication within the program teams as well as periodic upwards status reporting to executive management.
• 7-10 years experience in a technology program management role is required. Embedded development experience is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Power Point is necessary.
• Must be a motivated individual who is a self-starter and is someone who works well in a team environment.
• Familiarity with data encryption and secure communications is desired.
• Familiarity with Point of Sale systems and EMV concepts is a plus.
• Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Should possess a demonstrated ability to lead and influence people
• Should be able to manage simultaneous high demand programs
Experience: • 7-10 years experience
Education: BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering field is required. Advanced MS or MBA degree is preferred. PMP Certification is a plus.