Skill: We are looking for a Data Science Intern to play a critical role in our use and understanding of data across various 49ers technology efforts and fan interaction and touch points.
This role will have a direct impact on our analytics platform. The individual in this role will act as an internal consultant and point person to assist our business verticals in making data driven decisions.
This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Business Intelligence & Analytics.
Areas of Responsibility
• Extract and analyze our data to better understand our fans.
• Work with various teams to identify business opportunities in: Ticketing, Stadium Operations,
• F&B concessions, Retail, Loyalty, and our mobile app.
• Design and analyze experiments to drive efficiency in our Marketing and CRM efforts.
Education: • Expertise in applied statistics, including regression models.
• Able to translate business objectives into actionable analysis.
• Able to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Expertise in at least on statistical software package (R, SAS).
• Expertise in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.).
• Proficiency in SQL.
• BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required.