Skill: Job description:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to play a critical role in our use and understanding of data across various 49ers technology efforts and fan interaction and touch points.
This role will have a direct impact on our analytics platform. The individual in this role will act as an internal consultant and point person to assist our business verticals in making data driven decisions.
This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Business Intelligence & Analytics.
Areas of Responsibility
• Support the day-to-day business needs by building visualizations, reports, and dashboards.
• Provide recommendations through the analysis of a wide range of data including: Ticketing,
• Marketing, Stadium Operations, F&B concessions, Retail, Loyalty program, and our mobile app.
• Identify new KPIs to track metrics against goals, and provide actionable business insights.
• Gather business requirements for our data warehouse and automated solutions.
• Assist in the validation and QA of new sources of data.
• Support our consolidated data warehouse and our goal for a Single Source of Truth.
Education: • 4+ years of experience within a Business Intelligence and/or a data warehouse environment.
• 4+ years of experience with SQL (Redshift, PostegreSQL, MySQL).
• 1+ years of experience with Tableau.
• Proven business acumen. Previous consulting experience a plus.
• Development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience with statistical software (R, SAS) is a plus.
• BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required