Skill: C++ Platform Software Engineer
Job description: Flexton Inc is looking to hire a C++ Platform Software Engineer. Please feel free to apply if your job experience matches the job description down below.
Client is looking for engineers who will be building our data management, API, distributed architecture, analytics, storage, and virtualization software. We are creating a true cloud architecture for the Enterprise and looking for experience in developing commercial storage, Openstack, virtualization, and software products.
Skills & Experience
• Education: BS Electrical Engineering/BS Computer Science Degree Required
• Experience with big data at scale using things like Cassandra, MongoDB, or Hadoop
• Worked with storage and flash/disk tiering, replication, DR or backup
• Extensive knowledge of virtualization and software based infrastructure, C++, Unix, Development
• Deep knowledge of virtualization and hypervisor kernel programming
• Experience in the following: Apache Thrift, distributed consensus protocols, object cacheing, auto-tiering, and async protocols
• Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Must be capable to debug in multi-threaded and clustered environments
• Apache Zookeeper or Similar, OpenStack, VmWare/KVM, and AWS APIs like S3 or EBS and architectures like Dynamo DB
• Policy Management, Workflow Management, Distributed Systems, Agile Software Development