Skill: This is a project management role of a new initiative to drive a new offering with a mobile wallet provider. This role would primarily focus on the technology engineering deliverables but would also track and lead several non technology work streams to launch this product. The role would drive people and processes across multiple technology teams. The role requires integrating schedules and dependencies, facilitating meetings, publishing minutes, organizing docs on sharepoint and confluence, tracking and following up on open actions, identifying risks, and managing issues. The person in this role would help ensure the appropriate life cycle phase gates are followed. The role is located in San Jose and would initially report to the head of the Commerce Enablement PMO. The person in this role would help ensure the appropriate life cycle toll gates are put in place and followed. The role is located in San Jose and would initially report to the head of the Commerce Enablement PMO, transitioning to the head of the Commerce Platform PMO expected in the July time frame.
• Minimum 5 years as a program or project manager running complex technology software development projects. Experience in projects involving mobile, retail, card payments is preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Project and ability to merge and integrate multiple underlying project schedules
• Experience and knowledge with both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and Full Life Cycle
• Ability to work at both the detailed and summary level
• Demonstrated ability to understand, question, and organize technical topics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility in taking early or late calls as necessary