Experience: 5 Years
Education: • Develop functional Dynamic web applications using Java/J2EE based on Storyboards, use cases, Business requirement documents and UX designs.
• Responsible for Overall Delivery on-site for E-Commerce functionality as documented in Business requirement documents.
• Decrease the time to develop new features for Safeway using Agile/alternative development.
• Work on MongoDB and writing optimized SQL queries for relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
• Develop efficient pig and hive scripts with joins on datasets using various techniques.
• Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve performance of the existing applications.
• Handle application level code to interact with the backend databases using jQuery Ajax and JSON.
• Design and Develop Java Script framework which is wrapper on top of jQuery framework and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets
• Develop Complex application business logic to integrate, different applications using latest Java script Frameworks (React, Redux, Angular).
• Maintain the integrity of data flow between applications and building reusable components using React and Redux.
• Build and handle Web services to improve the stability, Availability and performance of the applications.
• Work on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
• Work on Reusing the new system template to build future e-commerce web sites within Walmart.
• Responsible for adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning pages to the new platform using React JS. Work with test driven development model using Jest and Enzyme.
• Work on less and Sass CSS and bootstrap to make it responsive.
• Implement applications using twitter Bootstrap framework.
• Work on MVC framework like AngularJS as the development framework to build single page application.
• Test all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and Angular’s built in test facilities
• Handle jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
• Work on build tools like grunt and gulp.
• Work on Web application development for backend system using AngularJS and Node.js with cutting edge
• Develop XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
• Work on React help to refresh the pages and update the changed parts.
• Work on Technical Documentation and interact with team, this includes working with peers, manager, Product Owners and other teams.
To apply please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org