Skill: Couchbase, NoSQL, Json, Linux System, Shell Scripting
Experience: 5+ Years
The successful candidate must have deep technical expertise working with Couchbase and other NoSQL technologies. In this role you will be expected to lead initiatives at a technical level laying strategic direction for Couchbase NoSQL platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in Couchbase and NoSQL platforms
- Deep expertise in Linux and Open Source based environments.
- Hands on Scripting, Database and Systems Skills.
- Has managed the full operational lifecycle of Couchbase databases including
- sizing, technology selection, deployment, monitoring & deocmissioning.
- Has conducted deep performance investigation & tuning for Couchbase
- Has setup distributed database systems with varying degrees of consistency.
- Great communication, inter-personal and problem solving skills are a must.
- 5 years expertise in Couchbase.
- 5 years expertise in JSON document modeling.
- 7 years expertise in Linux System performance tuning.
- 7 years Expertise in Shell Scripting, preferably Python.
- Be adept in traditional technologies such as Oracle & MySQL.
- Be fluent in Bash and Perl script development.
- Be knowledgeable in Open Source technologies such as NoSQL, Kafka, Storm
- and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Be comfortable with revision controls, change management and ticketing
- Be expereienced in the use of JIRA/Agile methodologies and using CMS/wiki
- for collaboration.