Skill: Duties include:
• Manage mobile programs according to the established product life cycle including proposal, investigation, development, test and launch/delivery.
• Develop project plans, coordinate dependencies and deliverables, track progress against plan, develop and manage risk plan, communicate status, help drive issues to closure, insure quality goals are met.
• Develop executive level presentation materials • Manage project roadmap and resources, facilitating trade-off discussions.
• Manage a team of project managers, as necessary • Work very closely with the product management, program management, finance, supply chain and technology teams
• Minimum of 5-7 years in a technology project management role leading global complex projects or programs
• Minimum of 1 year experience with mobile projects for consumers on Android or IOS devices
• Demonstrated technical aptitude to be able to understand, question and organize technical topics and translate them into business terms
• Demonstrated business savvy and focus as a broad-based analyst able to understand, question and organize topics related to strategy, markets, ROI, business cases, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge in technology lifecycle processes in both Agile and Waterfall.
• Industry experience with payments, hardware devices, custom software desired
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work at both the detailed and summary level
• Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong desktop computer skills, focusing on MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence internal and external decision makers
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• Additional preferred qualifications: Project Management Profession (PMP) certification