• Design and develop advanced test suites & necessary automation frameworks using object-oriented methodologies.
• Design and Develop test automation across Client’s technology stack.
• Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own the quality perspectives for the design
• Champion automated quality across various Mobile (iOS, Andriod) & web platforms (Play) & across different form factors (Phone/Tablets)
• Understand Client’s Backend eco-system (REST.li/Kafka/Hadoop). Design, code & execute reliable automation
• B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C, Ruby, Python.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
• Experience working with mobile client-server architectures and automation.
• Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
• Knowledge of relational databases/SQL, NoSQL structure data solutions, Data Warehousing and ETL tools, and network and file system protocols.
• Knowledge of PIG, Hive, and Hadoop offline data processing.