Education: Looking for a strong Automation tester, with Automaton Java Codes, or Java Programming experience, with strong JUNIT/JMETER testing. If they have Jasmine or Protractor would be +. Strong experience in API testing with JMETER.
Do you have a PASSION for Quality? Do you ENJOY writing scripts? Do you LOVE breaking stuff? Do you want to be a part of a new Agile team being assembled to build a brand-new web, mobile and api digital banking platform from the ground up, using the latest cutting edge tools and technologies such as Git, Jira, Angular.js, Node.js, micro-services, Java, Rest API’s, cloud and nosql databases? We may have the opportunity for you!
• It is automation tester with experience in e2e testing with protractor and Jasmine. API level testing with testng and jmeter. Java experience is needed to write any automation with jmeter.
• Participate in quality assurance testing for web/mobile banking applications
• Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation
• Write test plans and test cases (automated)
• Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for improved software development lifecycle
• Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• Master / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5-7 years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex banking Platforms
• At least 3 years Manual testing of applications that use latest technologies like Node.JS, Angular, and Knockout etc.
• Exposure and experience on the UX design aspects and testing single page applications
• Extensive experience working within agile teams/environments and SCRUM Experience
• Experience with Atlassian toolset (JIRA/CONFLUENCE/STASH)
• Extensive experience on the cross browser testing aspects, multilingual testing etc.
• Extensive hands-on QA & white box testing, and automation testing.
• Strong prior QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred
• Experience with Agile Methodologies preferred
• Experience working with relational (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Experience testing software at API level
• Proactive problem solver
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.