Experience: 1-2+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more executive members (Director Level or above) or equivalent work experience
Education: Flexton Inc. was awarded with the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Small Businesses in 2013 & in 2015.
The ideal candidate will provide support to the VP of Business Development on managing emails, be the front line of communication towards clients, assist with calls and coordination. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, uplifting attitude, is detail-oriented, adheres to deadlines, communicates clearly, is well-organized and is eager to learn and grow.
• In this role you will be supporting the VP of BD ~60% of the time (managing emails, calendars, travel, expenses, lunch, guests, events)
• As the ideal candidate, you are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and diverse services that make us awesome.
• You are able to interact confidently with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, positive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service.
• You possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
• A proven record of managing a large amount of detail or running a process will help with the purchasing function.
• You have expert working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and have a passion for learning software and processes quickly.
• At least 1-2+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more executive members (Director Level or above) or equivalent work experience
• Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook
• Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
• Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
• Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including telephone, email, written correspondence and in person
• Coordinate internal and external meetings
• Maintain spreadsheets, contacts, distribution lists, etc.
• General office duties as needed
• Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
• Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
• Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications, as necessary, to appropriate person(s) for response
• Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed
• A positive, helpful demeanor, always focused on customer service
• Stronger work ethic and better attitude than most others
• BA/BS required***
***Competitive salary, stocked break room and on-site gym!!
Be a part of something great!