Education: Position Responsibilities:
• Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on mobile platforms
• Drive large scale and complex integration testing efforts across various teams and systems
• Plan test schedules and drive test execution activities with the help of junior testers across locations
• Provide clear visibility on your plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track
• Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
• Participate in building and improving test automation tools utilized by the engineering team
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce applications
• 3+ years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms
• Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies
• Expertise in testing native applications on IOS and Android
• Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP
• Experience with web and mobile technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js, Xcode, Android SDK
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any open source software
- Experience testing large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.
Additional Job Details
• BS in computer science or equivalent
• 5 years experience developing software or test automation frameworks using one of the programming language – Java, Ruby, Node.js or Objective C
• Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST and SOAP based services
• Excellent knowledge and experience with web technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js.
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management, continuous integration and debugging tools such as charles proxy, jenkins, Jira, Testflight etc.
• Passion to work independently on diverse problems and resolve challenges on a daily basis.
• Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
• Good to have experience in implementing test automation frameworks for web or mobile platforms (hybrid, iOS or Android) using any one open source software – Selenium, Web driver.