Education: The individual must be a self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving abilities and must be skillful in prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment along with excellent communication skills in relaying and enforcing these priorities within and across the teams.
• Create concise test plans with little requirements
• Design, Implement, and maintain Test Automation Frameworks, service-isolated Integration tests, and End-to-end tests for web-scale services.
• Automate release processes for fast release
• Analyze failures, debug & track them, and drive them to resolution
• 3-5 years of testing experience testing web applications
• Strong understanding of Java and Java based web architecture
• Experience testing RESTful web service APIs
• Proficient in at least one scripting language (Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl)
• GUI Automation skills is highly recommended since this is a front end testing role
• Experience with working on Mobile automation platforms.
• Experience working with Android mobile testing with Espresso
• Experience working with IOS mobile testing tools and suites, specifically with Kif
• Experience with automation tools (Selenium, Watir, TestNG, Silk Test, Win Runner)
• Any experience with Swift programming would be strongly preferred
• Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills
• Adept at working as a team as well as solo player
• Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Must be proactive and self manageable.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science