Location: San Francisco/Rancho/Cerritos But Open To Mechanicsburg, PA And Alpharetta, GA
Skill: Position Description
The position supports the application development and contact center teams in activities related to replacing the existing Enterprise IVR and CTI applications.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects tasks
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate issues to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Acts as liaison between systems information system staff, management, business partners and vendors.
• Defines and manages the scope of a business solution to meet project goals and timelines.
• Supports production development activities, such as application installs.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining budgets, coordination, and Quality Management
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent professional experience required. PMP certification is preferred.
• A minimum of five years PM experience in information technology required.
• At least three years PM experience with IVR application, CTI, and Voice Technology
• Three years working in the healthcare industry preferred.
• Previous experience working with Contact Centers and Contact Center Applications (all levels; Customer Service agents and Management)
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an project budget; forecasting expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
• Strong understanding of current technology and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Experience with project and cross-functional team coordination within multiple application environments.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess thorough understanding of project management tools as they relate to IVR and CTI applications.
• Understands basic telecom functions: DNIS, ANI, and skillset routing
• Experience with IVR communication features: Speech Technology, DTMF, and Text to Speech technology
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to interact with various levels of management.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
• MS Office Professional including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, JIRA
• Problem solving skills: Adept in responding to new information, shifting priorities, changing conditions, and unexpected obstacles.
• Strong communication and integration skills: Ability to train, and ability to effectively communicate with customers including listening, asking relevant questions, giving appropriate guidance and feedback.
• Facilitator role: Manage meetings & Conflict resolution.
• Has the ability to self manage own time and prioritize work to meet timelines.
• Demonstrate ability to reason logically and provide effective solution to complex problems. Make quality decisions based on facts and business priorities.
• Occasional travel and the ability to adapt to flexible work hours.
• Weekend work may be required.