Skill: Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, edit and schedule pages to go live in website content management system
• Quality Assurance testing, includes cross-device and screen testing, emails and marketing pages
• Deployment of marketing, campaign and media landing pages specific to the US region
• Maintain and support US region focused items and pages and Travel Agent websites
• Troubleshoot and resolve code issues
• Work with global web team to update pages and regionalize as necessary
• Develop responsive sites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
• Update all promo tiles on home page, secondary and tertiary pages and ensure all take downs and promo launches are completed on time and accurately
• Update and manage the Agents website - xyzxyz.com/Agents - and update accordingly with all new promo launches and take downs
• Work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator including the ability to turn PSD's into usable application assets (images, fonts, etc.)
• Code, test and deploy email blasts via mobile standards. Send to accurate database extensions and implement correct UTM codes provided by team.
• Assist and support with web/graphic design tasks when Graphic Designer is overloaded
• Design and update/edit existing collateral for Ops, RES, Sales and Marketing teams such as (but not limited to) flyers, business cards, email signatures, stationery, etc.
• Take photography of staff members for designated collateral pieces
• Other duties as assigned or required
Experience: A front end developer translates designs into functional web pages while promoting usability and accessibility across a wide range of devices. He/she understands web standards and best practices while maintaining the brand standards throughout the creative process.
• Employment Experience: Three plus years front end coding
• Education, Licensure, Certification: A bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred, but not required.
• Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Vision Requirements: Vision correctable to 20/20 with reasonable accommodation required
• Physical Requirements: Able to lift 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation preferred
• Other Skills/Requirements: Ability to work independently and be a team player. Effective communication and organization skills. Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently. Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.