Skill: Position Summary
• Lead quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and/or software
• Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation
• Write test plans, test strategy and test cases (automated)
• Identify opportunities for improved software development lifecycle
• Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• Assists in providing guidance to offshore associates
• Socialize and Collaborate testing efforts with peers
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Develops software quality assurance (SQA) project plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
• Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides test results for coding errors
• Supports code development for eCommerce projects
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms
• At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA or similar
• Experience testing software at API and webservice level
• Able to perform testing for feed in various formats like XML, json, edi,csv
• Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON payloads
• Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
• Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
• Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
• Strong prior experience in QA test technologies such as JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies.
• QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred
• Experience with Agile Methodologies.
• Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
• Hands on experience working with SQL Query, sqlldr
• Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks.
• Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
• Knowledge to Enterprise Integration patterns.
• Familiarity with Unix commands and script tastings.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Hudson/CruiseControl/Maven/Ant)
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, EMMA, Cobertura, Jacoco etc)
• Experience and knowledge of cloud enabled services / applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Hands-on experience with Eclipse, STS or other IDE development tools
• Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git, CVS
Additional Job Details
Should know Java, selenium, test NG, Maven and Git