Skill: • Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to create a complete library of test cases.
• Execute tests, isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Actively participate in release/project meetings with business users and development team members to coordinate the creation of end-to-end test plans and/or cases.
• Create and configure test cases and test data that the solution works as expected meeting business and functional requirements.
• Facilitate and participate in all aspects of software testing including: regression testing, negative testing, interface testing, performance testing, UAT, etc.
• Document the results of test and use cases.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Become an expert in the use and testing of company applications.
• Where applicable create and implement the use of automated test cases. Routinely collaborate with infrastructure team to maintain and keep up to date automation testing tools.