Experience: Position Description
We are looking for a truly hands-on engineer with the passion to build the next big thing and is comfortable developing end-to-end solutions in a rich-client, service-oriented environment. Java/JEE/Spring/EIP/NoSQL technology stack expertise preferred.
• Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage the store, and the web to sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world
• Work with world-class technologists and product visionaries as a contributing member of the client's core engineering team
• Work with Java and other related technologies to design and develop high-performance and scalable applications for use within the @Services & @Platform product ecosystem
• Help the team leverage and contribute to open source software whenever possible
• Be responsible for laying the foundation for Walmart’s future global platform as well as proposing solutions to ease software development, monitoring of software, etc.
• Be excited about making an immediate impact on a global scale Essential Functions
• Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
• Assists and leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level designs
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity • Troubleshoots business and production issues
• Utilizes industry research to improve client's technology environment
Education: Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software