Skill: · A strong analytical approach to business process design and development and cross-functional inter-dependencies.
Strong problem solver and proven ability to think creatively and seek optimum solutions.
· Must have Agile and Waterfall methodologies experience.
Experience with standard business analysis tools such as Jira, Microsoft Visio, Office, and Project.
· Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization and manage stakeholders.
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience: Key Responsibilities
· Drive requirements session with Delta internal customers to identify and analyze business needs, process, data, and integration requirements for Prospect to Enrollee project
Own the business requirements documents (BRD) including data, business rules, reporting, and system integrations requirements.
· Develop and document functional design documents that integrate UI wireframes, use cases, scenarios and workflow
· Work with Development team to implement the requirement.
Review and provide iterative input to technical approach and technical design documentation.
Work within established timelines and appropriately communicate status.
Education: Proficiency defining and managing highly complex business requirements.
Highly experienced in leading cross-functional solution definition sessions with business and technology teams.
Experience in Document Management solution
Minimum of 5 + years of experience in Salesforce application
Experience in a healthcare industry preferred but not required.
Experience with Scrum Agile development practices preferred but not required.
8+ years of business analysis experience
Salesforce certification preferred