Skill: - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 years experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 4 years experience developing using J2EE technologies such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JMX, RMI, Java Web Services, or related skill.
- 8 years experience developing using Java technologies on a large e-commerce website
- 6 years experience writing multi-threaded high performance applications and workflow
- 5 years experience developing in the areas of Supply Chain Systems including Item Setup/Ingestion, Cart & Checkout, Search, Order Management, Inventory Management, Purchase Order, Invoice, Receiving, Replenishment and Payment Systems.
- 2 years experience in Agile methodology
- 6 years experience developing with a multi-tenant or “Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS) e-commerce application
Experience: - Defines system architecture and tactical solutions for product delivery
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for eCommerce
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Focuses on customer service and partnership development
- Improves, optimizes, and identifies opportunities for improved development processes
- Manages a team of associates to ensure system delivery success
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Education: • 4 years experience developing with web/app containers such as Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache/Tomcat, Jboss or related skill.
• 6 years experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
• 4 years experience building rich mobile user experiences
• 2 years experience building scalable service infrastructure using node.js
• 2 year experience building massive-scale distributed systems
• 2 years experience participating with open source projects