Skill: - 3 years of experience in quality assurance, internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- 2 years of experience in quality assurance or internal audit.
- 1 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with scrum and agile development environment
- Experience with eCommerce platform development and eCommerce website applications a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in auditing or developing controls desired. Experience with any of the following standards and frameworks, a plus: CMMi, ISO, and ITIL.
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master’s degree in engineering or Business Administration (MBA), Information Technology, or related field.
Experience: Understands Mobile technology and has reviewed and/or performed mobile application testing, automated tests or manual quality assurance.
- Understands different mobile platforms and network conditions.
- Drives the execution of mobile technology projects and risk assessments and provides value to business partners that address risk and strategies
- Understands distributed, cloud-based, scalable, multi-channel retail system
- Understands cloud architecture, virtualized environment and DevOps roles
- Understands all aspects of the software life-cycle and Agile development methodology.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides strategy, guidance, and risk management for new, proposed or changing mobile technology requirements
- Oversees delivery of multiple projects by ensuring completion of work product and Customer satisfaction.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Ensures audit objectives are met by determining scope and objectives; developing overall project audit plan; reviewing auditors' audit planning memos, audit programs, test work, and reports; and reviewing project goals.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Global Audit Services by identifying Customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to senior leadership by reviewing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for Management presentations; ensuring presentations, review reports, and correspondence are in alignment with Wal-Mart's internal audit standards; leading Customer opening and closing conferences; resolving Customer and team issues; and updating Audit Management and Customer on issues and risks.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology related field OR Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business-related field.