Skill: • Provide technical support to Tier 1 customers who are designing their products with Cavium programmable switches
• Debugging of complicated issues and problems
• Responsible for customer facing technical documentation, technical bulletins, application notes
• Continually education of the field through email, webinars and other training sessions
• Deliver technical presentations to customers
• Provide product feature enhancement requirements to the engineering teams based on the customer experience and deployments
• Perform detailed technical analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products through hands-on lab testing
Experience: • C/C++ programming language experience
• Familiarity with networking devices SDK
• Strong knowledge in switch devices forwarding and control planes
• Strong knowledge in networking protocols and technologies: Ethernet, L2/L3, VxLAN, MPLS/VPLS
• Familiarity with switching devices interfaces: PCIe, 1/10/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
• Strong working knowledge of Datacenter network architectures and topology
• Good working knowledge of operating systems as well as virtualization environment.
• Excellent technical and project management skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other development teams and partners.
• Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Education: BS in Computer Science/Engineering, plus 5-7 of experience