Skill: • Collaborate within multiple stakeholders and cross-departmental teams to ensure proper implementation approach is in place for company implementation
• Drive the innovative use of company as a productivity tool and business platform. Be a company expert on back-end development of company, including but not limited to design of workflow, validation, escalation, approval process, assignment rules and formulas
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on company
• Re-design, enhance, re-structure and improve the current company instance
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in driving industry and processes best practices in the current scope and evolution of company platform
Experience: · Certified SFDC Admin and ServiceCloud Consultant.
· Certified Salesforce Knowledge Consultant is a plus.
· Strong (minimum 4 years) enterprise level BSA background supporting and SFDC projects. 50% SFDC Administrative duties, 50% SFDC BSA duties.
· This role is supporting the SFDC infrastructure and integrations.
· Knowledge of Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs and hands on experience in using AppExchange or building custom integrations with other systems.
· Operational Support experience; Clear understanding of end-to-end business processes supported by Salesforce.com ServiceCloud experience.
Education: Certified Salesforce.com Admin; Service Cloud Consultant: 3 years