Skill: • Strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement servers, VMware, SANs, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment.
• Strong understanding of current security protection, monitoring and remediation techniques with the proven ability to implement solutions for the network, servers, databases and the desktop.
• Understanding of disaster recovery, business continuity and high availability concepts from planning to testing.
Experience: Because of the technical nature of the field, you must have a solid comprehension of computer networking, data organization, software and hardware
• 7+ years’(ideally) experience project managing infrastructure initiatives (e.g., datacenter setup, WAN implementation, Disaster recovery setup, Client deployments including large-scale OS upgrades, infrastructure, operations, networking, telecom, and/or security)
• Experience coordinating complex infrastructure builds a big plus.
• 3+ years current experience with IT DevOps
• Strong understanding of Non-Production Environment usage and how it maps to SDLC
• Expertise of Application Tiers & Topology; experience with infrastructure sizing for applications
• Has managed projects involving deployment of applications in production & non-production environments
• Managing Application Code & Data Refreshes
• Must have extensive experience with Application configuration & integration, including:
• Anticipating & defining hardware (server & storage) requirements.
• Building application environments
• Application monitoring & troubleshooting
• Understanding of change management and release management
• Coordinating cross-functional teams - Infrastructure, apps development, QA, performance & release teams, along with various IT groups for UAT