Skill: Company is looking for a passionate and out of the box thinking Test Engineer for one of our product engineering group with a strong technical understanding of web and mobile applications and their testing. As a test engineer you are the owner of quality excellence with no compromises. In this position you will be collaborating with our engineering, product and cross functional teams in coming up with testing criteria for our most complex, ever-changing technology products. We are looking for talented individuals with strong coding and testing background who can come up with super clean, optimized automation and testing.
The individual must be a self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving abilities and must be skilful in prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment along with excellent communication skills in relaying and enforcing these priorities within and across the teams.
Experience: • Drive testing effort for multiple projects simultaneously with continuous improvement in test coverage
• Design, implement and maintain all required automation as needed using object-oriented methodologies
• Analyze failures, track them and drive them to resolution
• Set priorities, accommodate requirement and resource changes
• Adept at working as a team as well as solo player
• Ability to create test automation from scratch and create concise test plans
Education: • 5+ years of automation testing experience, ideally testing mobile / web applications
• Minimum 2+ years of mobile testing desired
• Experience with automation tools (Appium - mobile automation, Selenium - web automation, TestNG)
• Proficient in OO programming languages (Ruby or Java)
• Proficient in common scripting languages (Shell or Ruby)
• Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Must be proactive and self-manageable.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science