Skill: Primary Job Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager for company. The responsibilities include building state-of-art solutions for process and service automation. As part of development lifecycle, product teams use various solutions offered by this team ranging from planning, development, testing, environments, release and more. The goal of our team is to continuously deliver world-class solutions, including Self-Service capabilities enabling product teams with the best technology solutions thereby ensuring fastest time-to-market. Partnership with other business units within company is essential. The right candidate will have strong technical expertise and proven track record in building solutions for infrastructure and platform services and process automation. Customer interaction and building strong relationship with stakeholders and partners is important to identify customers’ requirements and translate them to technical requirements and work with cross-functional engineering team to deliver the right solutions.
• Understand the needs and expectations of customers – what are they willing to pay for?
• Understand the plans and challenges of customers – what are their business and long-term goals?
• Understand the challenges and expectations from usage point-of-view (as opposed to the customers) – what prevents them from embracing our solutions? What can be done in order to make them adopt it faster?
• Understand the competitive landscape – what are other companies do to address the same challenges? What are the industry standards? What are the general market expectations? What are common technologies that are available?
• Communicate customers’ needs to the organization:
• Define and prioritize the scenarios and usecases that will address the need and requirements
• Define the user experience that will deliver best adoption
• Describe the impact of current defects on the customers and users
• Prioritize the investments made to address the need between functional requirements, non-functional requirements and defects resolution
• Lead the effort of blue-printing the architecture and high level design to address the customers’ needs
• Review the implementation plans from the customers’ and users’ perspective
• Monitor the product’s current ability to address the needs through constant validations with the customers, relationships with the development teams, QE, etc.
• Drive to resolve every obstacle that prevents the emerging product by addressing customer’s problems – architecturally, resources-wise, or management attention
• Monitor the expected cost of the product to the customer (specifically operations cost, migrations, training, etc.)
Experience: • Build and own the relationship with the customers
• Position the product and market its benefits – presentations and “road-shows”
• Plan the roll-out and ramp-up of the product to the customers and users to increase awareness and correct usage
• Be responsible for the preparation of all the material that is needed for successful adoption of the product – product documentation, tutorials, release notes, reference code, etc.
• Monitor the progress of adoption and successful usage – collect feedback for upgrades and fixes
Education: • Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5-7 years’ experience as an architect or a technical product manager of software platform technologies
• Proven track record in managing or architecting complex systems and working with highly technical customers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Proven track record of product launch/delivery
• Experience in large organizations including managing dependencies across business units.