Skill: Provide technical support to companies field application team in solving customer issues to drive new designs and product line revenue. A broad range of both in-bound and out-bound technical marketing and management activities. The focus of this position will be on FIPS solutions in the enterprise/data center markets.
• Define, manage, and implement 'whole product' deliverables to enable sales/support of Company’s FIPS solutions, including technical presentations, SDKs, user guides, benchmarks and App notes.
• Provide technical support to Company’s field application team in solving customer issues to drive new designs and product line revenue.
• A broad range of both in-bound and out-bound technical marketing and management activities.
• Focus will be on FIPS solutions in the enterprise/data center markets.
• Work with customers for evaluation and integration into customer environment
• Directly support Product Marketing and Sales in demand creation (design wins) through:
o Training and support of FAEs & SEs
o Delivering technical presentations to customers
o Driving design engineering teams to implement product changes required to meet customer requirements
o Support Company’s FIPS 140-2 Adapter Family
Experience: • BS in engineering or 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well versed in using Word and PowerPoint
• Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Ability to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization and to participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
• Demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills; diligent, detail-oriented, willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
• Inherent sense of urgency and accountability; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to proactively drive issues in a disciplined manner
Education: • 5+ years of engineering or technical marketing experience in FIPS or Crypto/SSL complete solutions such as Appliances or ready to deploy cards with a proven track record of excellent product support.
• FIPS, PCI, Common Criteria knowledge a plus
• Excellent understanding of PKCS11, OpenSSL, JCA, CNG
• Strong technical background
• Ability to understand and analyze customer technical requirements and describe them in detail to internal teams.
• Experience in driving technical issues through the sales and engineering teams